The chapters of this book are organized in a way to go deeper into the subject step by step, helping you to learn the use of Bach Flower Remedies easily and fast. And the +100 color images in the book make it a breeze.
When Dr. Bach was creating the Bach Flower Remedies he was seeking a healing system that was simple and could be used by anyone. And his method is simple because it uses the emotions of the human beings as a guide to the choice of the adequate Bach Flower Remedy. If you can recognize an human emotion you are apt to choose the right Bach Flower Essence to be used.
The Flower Essences uses the healing power of Nature to alleviate mental conditions such as anxiety, depression, stress, irritability, fear, impatience and other emotional sufferings. It is not an overstatement to say that they are an emotional emergency service!
Bach planned his Bach Flowers Essences to be a self-healing system to be used by ordinary people. He stated this clearly in the title of one of his books: "Cure-se" (included in our book).
And children are especially sensitive to these natural remedies made with beautiful flowers that are used as herbal remedies by many cultures over millennia.
"Seek the outstanding mental conflict in the person, give him the remedy that will overcome that conflict and all the hope and encouragement you can, then the virtue within him will, itself do all the rest." Edward Bach
Digital: obs links in construction
Printed: obs links in construction
* Legal Notice
* Editor´s Preface
* Biographical Notes
* The Wallingford Lecture
* "Ye Suffer From Yourselves"
* The Masonic Conference
* Some Fundamental Considerations
* Heal Thyself (published as a book)
* Free Thyself (published as a book)
Manual of Use
* The Twelve Healers and Other Remedies (published as a book)
* For Fear
* For Uncertainty
* Not Sufficient Interest in Present Circumstances
* Over-Sensitive to Influences and Ideas
* For Despondency or Despair
* Over Care for Welfare of Others
Obs: other emotional sufferings are addressed in the text.
Texts, Short Stories, Letters
* Some New Remedies and New Uses
* Case Histories
* Remedy Stories
* Bach and Astrology
* An Appeal to the Medical Profession & Letters
* Philosophical Writings
* The Rescue Remedy
* A four language dictionary of the 38 plants from which the Bach Flowers Remedies are extracted in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese with scientific (botanical) and many popular names.
Yanabooks Publishing is focused on Alternative Medicine and the Ascended Master Teachings.
w/app 55 21 987676825
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
SHARING IS CARING